With over thirty years of experience in education, team members from our company have developed a wide array of educational expertise.
Our goal for schools and districts with whom we work is to use our expertise to help them achieve long-term, measurable results that are sustained over time.
We understand that you need to work with people who best understand educational issues: other educators. Our company was formed by and is comprised exclusively of teachers and administrators with experience in K-12 urban, suburban, and rural settings within the United States and internationally, as well.
Learn about our various services areas:
Our specific areas of expertise include:
- Meeting AYP
- Developing Relationships/Engaging Multiple Stakeholders
- Building School/Community Relations
- Assessing and Building Leadership Capacity for the 21st Century
- Aligning Curriculum Horizontally and Vertically
- Developing & Planning Curriculum
- Developing Professional Learning Communities
- Planning for Long-term Strategic Results
- Collecting & Analyzing Data to Drive Decision-Making
- Enhancing School Climate and Culture
- Implementing Teaming and Looping
- Developing and Implementing Data Notebooks
- Developing and Implementing Pyramids of Intervention
- Engaging At-Risk Youth
- Implementing Strategies to Reduce School Dropouts
- Developing and Implementing Alternative Programs for At-Risk Youth
- Interdisciplinary Teaming
- Addressing Transitions Between and Within Schools
- Resolving Conflict Among Students